9-HOLE GOLFZON SIMULATOR LEAGUE
- Session: Jan. 16, 2017-Apr. 1, 2017
- $20 Green Fee per week per player
- $17 towards golf, $3 towards prize pool
- 2 person teams–9 hole, total handicapped score, heads up competition
Tee times are required for all league play
Call 630-422-1060 to reserve your time each week, please state you are doing league play. If you would like to schedule a specific tee time each week, please let us know your preferred day (Mon-Fri only) and time when you register. We will do our best to accommodate, but it is not guaranteed.
- No cleats may be worn while using the simulator.
- No food or drink in the hitting area.
- Only hit from the designated hitting area.
- Must be at least 12 years of age to play.
- Handicap will be based on the first 4 rounds. The handicap formed from the first 4 rounds will be applied to matches 1-4. After week 4, the handicap will be adjusted each week. (see attached document for handicap guidelines)
- Handicaps are based on league rounds only.
- Teams will be made up of two players.
- Each team will play one 9 hole round per week. League rounds may be played at any time (M-Fri) but must be completed by the deadline provided. Example week 1 matches begin Dec 1st 2016; week 1 matches must be complete at some point between Thursday, December 1st and Thursday, December 8th
- Green fees will be $20 per player per week. ($17 for greens fee, $3 to prize fund)
- (1) 9-hole match will be scheduled each week.
- Players can play as far as 2 rounds ahead. Example: Gregory needs to go out of town and will not have access to our Golf Zon Vision Sim for 2 weeks. He could play those rounds before he leaves to stay current. He could not miss those rounds and make them up after those rounds are closed.
- Official scorecards will be available behind the counter
- At the end of the round, BEFORE YOU LEAVE, ask employee to come over and check your scores on the computer.
- Once approved, you will be required to sign the card and have the employee sign below.
No Mulligan’s will be permitted at any time
- However, if the system has an error, please report to the staff member and they will set a mulligan for you.
- Each team will consist of an A player and a B player. The A player will have the lower handicap; the B player will have the higher handicap. The A and B player designation is subject to change.
- Each match will be worth 3 points. The net scores of the A players will be compared – low net receives 1 point. The net scores of the B players will be compared – low net receives 1 point. The combined net team scores will be compared – low combined net. If one player from a team fails to record a score, the team forfeits the players match and also forfeits the point for a combined net. If both players from a team fail to record a score, all 3 points will be forfeited. A maximum of 3 matches can be missed per player.
- The Putt concession range will be set to 18t.
- All shots must be played from the proper mat. If a shot is played from an incorrect mat, the player is subject to a 2 stroke penalty.
- USGA rules of golf practiced where applicable.
- League Champion will be determined by a 2 round single elimination playoff. Top 4 point earners will compete over 2 rounds- Once during Semi-Finals then Finals/Consolation round
- The format of the playoff round will be Total Net (combine net scores of both players).
- Playoff course will be drawn out of a hat from the remaining courses not selected for league play.
- All teams will play the selected course and have handicaps figured in
- Best score after handicap will be the champion
- Prize pool will vary depending on the size of the league.
- Final prizes will be figured after final league fees are PAID IN FULL
League rules are subject to change and final decision is up to League Committee Chairman- David Thompson