9-HOLE GOLFZON SIMULATOR LEAGUE
- Session: Starting the week of December 4th
- 2 person teams
- 9 hole, net score
- $10 Initiation Fee per player
- $20 Green Fee per week per player
- $17 towards golf, $3 towards prize pool
- Teams will be made up of two players.
- One 9-hole match will be scheduled each week.
- Matches may be played at any time (M-Fri) but must be completed by the deadline provided.
- Players can play as far as 2 rounds ahead.
- Handicap will be based on the first 4 rounds. The handicap formed from the first 4 rounds will be applied to matches 1-4. After week 4, the handicap will be adjusted each week.
- Handicaps are based on league rounds only.
- Each match will be worth 3 points. The net scores of the A players will be compared – low net receives 1 point. The net scores of the B players will be compared – low net receives 1 point. The combined net team scores will be compared – low combined net.
- The Putt concession range will be set to 18t.
- USGA rules of golf where applicable.
- Based on total number of teams.
- At least 11 weeks of play
- League Champion will be determined by a 3 round single elimination playoff.
- 1/3 of the field will qualify for the playoffs
- Teams will be seeded from the highest point total to lowest. The 1 seed will be the team with the most points
- The format of the playoff round will be Total Net (combine net scores of both players).
- Playoff courses will be drawn at random from the remaining courses not selected for league play.
- Prize pool will vary depending on the size of the league.
For more information please contact General Manager Lane Stephens at Lstephens@kempersports.com